- Corporate Training Programs
- Soft Skills Programs
- e-Learning Courses
- Employee Development
Employee development Program
The Capability Maturity Model® Integrated – Services (CMMI®-SVC) Ver. 1.3 is an integrated model to propel process improvements in the service industry, the model addresses the activities required to establish, deliver, and manage services.
CMMI®-SVC places proven practices into a structure that helps an organization to assess its organizational maturity and process area capability, establish priorities for improvement, and guide the process improvement initiative.
Understand the CMMI® framework
- Understand the detailed requirements of the process areas in the CMMI®-SVC
- Understand the need of CMMI®-SVC and how it can be used to solve your organizational issues
- Understand the synergies and differences between CMMI®-SVC and CMMI®-DEV and ITIL
- Make valid judgments regarding the organization’s implementation of process areas
- Identify issues that should be addressed in performing process improvements using the CMMI®-SVC
- More consideration to application