- Soft Skills Programs
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 01
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 02
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 03
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 04
- Course ID- ITND- SK- 05
- Details of the above PDF
Soft Skills Programs
Soft Skill trainings are intended for making the Students/ Teachers proficient in Communication and other Soft Skills to make them industry-ready which would enable them to face the various professional challenges with confidence and proficiency.
Why Soft Skill Programs ?
Only meager 20% of engineers are employable & 73.6% lack English speaking skills
By the end of the Training and on completion of all exercises, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire effective Speaking skills in English.
- Practice Communication Skills – Verbal and Nonverbal.
- Express their ideas and feelings fluently in English.
- Apply Soft Skills successfully.
- Study and apply Communication Skills in various situations.
- Participate in discussions effectively.
- Learn to interact with people confidently.
- Enhance Employability.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary training & facilitation skills
- Capable of doing a need analysis and designing modules to bridge the gap
- Sound knowledge of grammar and syntax. & errors with Indianisms in English
- Proficient in creating learner centric classroom/ outdoor activities and games
- Ability to motivate and transform individuals to perform in collective domain
- Facilitator for College Recruitment Training, special behavioral interviews
- Offer trainings in comprehensive corporate Etiquette & narrative intelligence
We train in skills that catapult our participants to the Everest of life with an intrinsic force that is a magic combination of soft skills!!
Transforming Young Talents to become industry-ready
Duration 3 days
- Introduction to communication
- Effective communication
Activity Listening skillsActivity Inter-personal communicationsActivity Assertiveness
- Assertion Vs aggression
Activity Written communicationPrinciples of effective writingExercise and presentationDay TwoPresentation skills
- Factors contributing to an effective presentation
Exercise and discussion Preparation for Presentation
- Audience Analysis
- Structuring a presentation
- Preparation of slides
- Final check up points
Delivery of Presentation
Interactive presentationDay Three Practice presentationsExercise and feedback Basic Awareness of Emotional Intelligence
- Necessity for EI
- Types of basic personalities
- Modifying styles of interaction based on EI
Exercise and discussion Team work
- Difference between groups and teams.
- Factors contributing to effective team work
- Why do teams fail
Activity Open session and Feedback
Workshop On Spoken English
Duration 3 days
|Introduction to Spoken English|
|The Difference between Language and Communication|
|Verb and Tense|
|Direct &Indirect Speech|
|Pronunciation and Phonetics|
|Speaking Confidently – JAM Session|
|Speaking and Debating with Others in Different Situations- Role Plays|
|Vocabulary & One- Word Substitutes|
|Group Discussions for Success – Theory & Practicals|
Individual soft skill trainings for all streams students are
|IT savvy program —–03.1||5 days|
|Excel with Advance features—–03.2||3 days|
|Microsoft Office with e-mail Etiquette—–03.3||2Days|
|e-mail Etiquette for academician —–03.4||1day|
|Communication Skill—–03.5||2 days|
|Advance writing Skill—–03.6||2 days|
Soft Skill Training Modules for All Streams
Duration 5 days
|» Knowing Yourself & ASK|
|» Perception & Attitudes|
|» Goal setting|
|» Body Language|
|» Listening Skills|
|» Speaking Skills|
|» Interpersonal Skills|
|» Presentation Skills|
|» Grammar Check|
|» Verbal Ability|
|» Writing Skills- Principles|
|» Leadership & Team Building – Outbound/ Inhouse|
|» Time Management|
|» Creative Problem-Solving|
|» Social skills- Netiquette, Social Etiquette, Telephone Etiquette & Dining Etiquette.|
|» Stress Management|
|» Current Corporate Analysis (CCA)|
|» Mock Interviews|
Out bond Team Building Program
We can design and deliver any customized training as per the requirement.